Lagos State Deputy Governor’s House On Fire




The deputy Governor of Lagos State, Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire’s house was on fire yesterday. According to the information gathered by our correspondent.

A source who spoke in anonymity revealed to NAIJACENTER.COM said that the fire that started at about 6:15 p.m, threw everyone in a state of confusion.

According to gathered information, men of the State Fire Service rushed to the scene.  The Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Mr. Rasak Falidpe confirmed the incident. According to him, the fire was caused by electrical metre board, he however added that no damage was done.

His words: “It was a minor spark. We went there for safety reason and to ensure the fire doesn’t get out of hand. The building has all equipment to combat fire, which they had done before we got there”

Also Read:  FG drops charges against Russian sailors for alleged unlawful arms importation

“It was not a serious case as speculated, he said”. Only the room where the electrick spark started was affected reaffirmed by the Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media, Mr. Tunde Abatan

His words: “You know it was because of the personality involved that was why the news spread like that. There was no fire incident at all. I can authoritatively confirm to you. If it were to be any other person, nobody will hear about it,” he added.







Pinterest

Leave a Reply

naija-center-news-1