Her real name is Caroline Sam and she goes by the name Maheeda. She sings songs that seem to cover from Afro pop to Dancehall. She may not be the best
of known singers but some of her videos were on many of these music hour shows.

Maheeda, the sexy sensational artiste recently shocked her fans when she wrote an official letter to all the radio/TV house to stop playing her previous song, Oko Yanpia. The reason is because, she is now born again.The Oko Yanpia crooner, who lives on the Island and drives the latest Prado, we gathered, has accepted Christ and has re-dedicated her life to God.

Also Read:  Married men won’t let me be — Nonye Ike

She said that her Oko Yanpia’s song does not portray her as a woman of faith and has said that henceforth, her fans should view her in that direction of a new creature in Christ.

She said, “I want use this medium to inform all my fans out there and those who love me that I am now a changed person and no longer the old person I used to be. God has finally taken over my life and I will continue to sing his praise”

Well, that’s good news. Let’s pray for her that she fares well and for God to be her strength because it takes the grace of God to stay saved. There are celebrities who have said they’d gotten saved and later on went wrong.

Also Read:  Why I am not rich - Tee A

Pinterest

14 Responses to "Nigerian Erotic Singer Maheeda, Turns Born Again, Asks Radio To Stop Playing Her Songs"

1. Jeffrey   September 22, 2012 at 2:00 am

Glory to God. Sister, you are on the right track. Please, live for God and please Him daily. You have began your walk with God, please don’t turn back. God bless you.

2. 100003094294916   August 29, 2012 at 8:45 am

EVERY KNEEL SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS THE LORD. WORLDLY THINGS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE LOVE OF GOD. THANKS FOR MAKING A GOOD DECISION AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NEVER REGRET ABOUT IT. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE ONE IN YOU(GOD) IS GREATER THAN THE DEVIL IN THE WORLD. SISSY YO NOW A PRINCESS IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD AND NO LONGER A DEVIL’S SLAVE. WE LOVE SO MUCH SISSY AND WELCOME YOU TO THE ONE AND ONLY ROAD TO HAPPINESS AND MOST OF ALL HEAVEN. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HIS ANGELS WATCH OVER YOU SO THAT THE DEVIL DOESN’T HUNT YOU DOWN AGAIN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

3. 100003094294916   August 29, 2012 at 8:16 am

EVERY KNEEL SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS THE LORD. WORLDLY THINGS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE LOVE OF GOD. THANKS FOR THE GOOD DECISION YOU HAVE MADE AND YOU WILL REGRET ABOUT IT. FROM NOW KNOW THAT THE ONE IN YOU(GOD) IS GREATER THAN THE DEVIL IN THE WORLD. GO BLESS WHOLESOMELY AND MAY ANGELS WATCH OVER YOU ALWAYS. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH SISSY AND WE WELCOME YOU TO THE ONE AND ONLY ROAD TO HEAVEN. IN JESUS’S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

4. 100000110689768   August 28, 2012 at 4:20 pm

GOOD MOVE MY SISTA! MAY GOD GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE DAILY STRUGGLE WE ALL MUST GO THROUGH NA, AND BLESS YOU GENEROUSY DAY AFTER DAY, IN JESUS’ NAME WE PRAY, AMEN!

5. Deborah Cue   August 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm

All I have to say what a mighty God we serve, he his wonders to preform. She will fair well in the Glory of God. We thank God for our new born sister in the lord, and bind every Negative force that would try and come again her especially her old boyfriend the devil. I peed the blood of Jesus over you life my sister, and may the grace of God be with you.

6. 1587366289   August 28, 2012 at 8:35 am

thank u JESUS..i pray in the name of JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, U WILL NEVER GO BACK TO YR OLD LIFE…LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS SEPARATE U COMPLETELY FORM YR OLD LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS….FINALLY LET THE POWER THAT IS IN THE MIGHTY BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSE YR BODY, YR SOUL AND YR SPIRIT….THE BODY OF CAROLINE SAM NOW BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST…THE SOUL OF CAROLINE SAM NOW BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST, THE SPIRIT OF CAROLINE SAM NOW BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST…….HOLY GHOST FIIIIIIIIIRE BURN TO ASHES ANYTHING THAT BELONG TO CAROLINE SAM IN ANY EVIL ALTER IN THE NAME OF JESUS….AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME…..GOD BLESS U MY SISTER…WELCOME IN THE BODY OF CHRIST….please pray GOD to direct u to a church where u will grow spiritually, in all area in yr life…may the LORD GUIDE U IN YR WAY TO HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME..PHYSICALLY LET ITBE TOTALLY CHANGE IN YR DRESSING IN ATTITUDE, IN YR CARACTER IN THE NAME OF JESUS…i was once a prostitute , but the LORD CHANGED MY STORY..please listen to my testimony on you tube.just clik my name [ claire andoun atongo]…u will see a lot of video about me….if GOD can do it for me…HE WILL DO IT ALSO FOR U MY DEAR SISTER CAROLINE……..here is my number if u want to speak to me[00353862525748]GOD BLESS U IN JESUS NAME AND MAY THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY NEVER DEPART FORM U IN JESUS NAME.AAMENNNNNNN..I LOVE U MY SISTER with the love of CHRIST JESUS…stand firm in yr decision….take care bye…