By Ehi Ekhator

Former Governor of the defunct Mid-West region and Bendel state, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia has said that both the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, and All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Godwin Obaseki have intimidating credentials.

Samuel-OgbemudiaThe former governor disclosed this while answering questions from NAIJA CENTER NEWS correspondent on Wednesday in Abuja.

Despite his position, Ogbemudia however stressed that the candidate of the APC has more knowledge of the current situation in the state compared to his opposition who occupied a political office 10 years ago.

He also acknowledged that though the people have the say through their votes, but the APC in the state has done so much in the past years.

Also Read:
Benin Crown Prince Eheneden formally becomes Edaiken N’Uselu

Ogbemudia said: ” Both of them have different identifies, intimidating credentials and the APC candidate have been nearer to the government in the last six years and while the PDP one was secretary to government 10 years ago.

Between them, if you talk of currency of knowledge, the APC has it. If you talk knowledge about the government, the PDP man has it. The different is that because the world is moving and things are changing, APC man seems to posses more recent and up to date knowledge of the situation.

I am not saying APC is more capable, it is the issue of who has a better chance and it is the people who will decide. But if you ask me as an observer, i will say that the APC people have done a lot of work and they are still doing it.

Also Read:
Jonathan to pay N22m for form; has one week to declare for presidency

On the sudden postponement of the election, the elder statesman told NAIJA CENTER NEWS that he was not aware of the reason given as he is currently in Abuja. He also claimed oblivious of the political intimidation as alleged by the PDP candidate and his party.

“I don’t have the security report and I don’t have any idea on why they postpone it but the announcement was that it was postponed.

“I was in Abuja and will be going back to Benin on Friday, so I am very far from the scene.

“I am not aware of any political intimidation and I cannot tell you what’s happening in Benin unless I see them myself.”

Also Read:
Buhari vows to proble security personnels over election rigging in Edo, others

283 Responses to "Between Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu: Who should be the governor of Edo State – Samuel Ogbemudia"

1. FRANK   September 7, 2017 at 1:12 am

GREETINGS TO YOU ALL, I KNOW THAT THIS IS NO LONGER NEWS TO ALL THE YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS LOOKING FOR SUGAR MUMMY? I AM FRANK AKANS BY NAME I HAVE LEARN A VERY GOOF LESSON IN THE HANDS OF BAD AGENT WHO CLAIMS TO BE A SUGAR MUMMY AGENT BUT RIGHT NOW I CAN NO LONGER FALL FOR THEM, I HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO GIVE OUT SUGAR MUMMY NOW, I WAS CONNECTED WITH ONE LAST 5 MONTHS BY MR MARTINS IBE CONTACT: 08169207857, THE SUGAR MUMMY HE GAVE ME IN LAGOS TOOK ME OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO USA TO BE SPECIFIC RIGHT NOW I CAN EVEN HOOK PEOPLE UP, BUT I WANT WHO SOEVER THAT IS INTERESTED TO CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AT LEAST TO SHOW HIM SOME GRATITUDE OKAY CALL 08169207857 AND YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME TRUST ME THANKS, A TRIER WILL CONVINCE YOU

2. Rafiq Mohammed   August 5, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+2348140553826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+2348140553826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+2348140553826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!

3. Frank Uka   September 17, 2016 at 10:13 am
  4. Raphael Idemudia Glory   September 17, 2016 at 10:11 am

Buhari inherited a far better Nigeria than what OBJ met in 1999. I really forgive him when he says PDP destroyed Nigeria in the last 16 years because after PTF, he went to Daura, God knows if he was aware of what was happening in Kastina town, let alone what was happening in Nigeria. Maybe we should enlighten him and his ignorant supporters. We need people to ask these questions: 1. How many Universities were in Nigeria before 1999 (private and public), and how many do we have now. 2. How many other tertiary institutions were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015 3. How many federal Medical Centres and other tertiary health centres were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015 4. How many government agencies were in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015 5. How many people were in federal government payroll in Nigeria before 1999 and how many did we have by 2015 6. What was the minimum wage in Nigeria in 1998 and what was it in 2000, remember what Nigeria had in reserve and the turnaround in the earning of public servants 7. Compare the manpower in the public institutions in terms of number and capacity, number of government funded training for lecturers and doctors and other public servants before 1999 and after. 8. Compare how many kilometers of road paved in Nigeria before 1999 and how many in 2015 9. compare number of dualized roads by 1999 and by 2015 10. compare how many communities were linked to the national grid by 1999 and by 2015 11. I don’t want to talk about tele-communication. 12. compare the size of middle class in Nigeria in 1999 an by 2015 13. compare our banking sector before 1999 and by 2015 and then by 2016 14. compare our democracy, particularly INEC of 2014 and INEC of 2016 15. Compare the number of new cars in Nigeria in 1999 and the number today ( i am not talking about tokumbo) 16. compare the rail system before 1999 and today And so on and so on. After making the comparisons, I guess I will not be the one that will make you tell APC “shut-up”. If Buhari is lamenting when he not only inherited a better Nigeria, but a more reasonable sum of money, it means if he had become the President by 1999, Nigerians would have asked the military to come back. But it is good he is here today, we have to deal with his problem once and for all so that he will retire back silently to Daura and remain silent for ever, otherwise he would have been causing tension with his threats and his followers would have continued to dress him in borrowed robes. Too bad for him, he should have known that the best actor is the on that leaves the stage when the ovation is high-. Gej comes to mind.

5. Frank Uka   September 17, 2016 at 10:11 am

WHY WILL the youth get job wen wen failures of low thinking youth are everywhere.. Be wise vote APGA vote osaro onaiwe for governor

6. Asemota Harry   September 17, 2016 at 4:01 am

Hahahaha pls remove this chicken man frm here!!!

7. Frank Uka   September 17, 2016 at 3:57 am

PDP

13. Evang Comr Sunday Igelugbo   September 16, 2016 at 11:30 pm

APC ALL THE WAY

14. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Dats true ooooo

15. Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Declan S Moses, you won’t blame Declan S Moses, he is campaigning for his Father who is in APuGA. Since APuGA has no single ground in Edo State, Declan should kindly advise his entire household to vote PDP, the party for Edo people, by Edo people and with Edo people

16. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 10:52 pm

APC all the way!!!

17. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Godwin

18. Iriabije Okhaide Goodluck   September 16, 2016 at 10:48 pm

APC come Sept 28… Na Godwin

19. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 10:46 pm

#ElectObaseki

In line with the popular aphorism that states give a man fish and you feed him for a day, but when you teach a man how to fish, you feed him forever, therefore our agricultural development model will reposition agriculture from being subsistent farming or a way of life to Agriculture as business.

Many Edo people will generate wealth by keying into our value chain development of Oil Palm, Cassava, Cocoa, Grains, Rubber, Fruits and Vegetables,

we will create over 150,000 jobs within the next 4 years under a farm ownership and management model or out-growers’ scheme.

20. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 10:46 pm

This guy keep writing garbage.

21. Asemota Harry   September 16, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Well let me not even waste my time bcs igbos can’t win elections in edo neither can they decide one.

22. Asemota Harry   September 16, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Is dt ‘apga’ i’m seeing there?

23. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 6:09 pm

and what is a development of a state

• Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Declan S Moses, you mean u dont know what development of a state indicates, come to me, I will enrol you in an adult school here in my neighborhood. You need to know. I will sponsor the process and fund everything, just everything. APC played lip service to development and provision of basic infrastructures

• Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 6:36 pm

u re not mature out all I ask a question man

24. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 6:09 pm

tell what u know about good governace

25. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Every body is tayad of APC nd PDP,the good news is that,they accepted that all this parties has failed the people of edo state,they to test a new and reliable party(APGA)
    GOOD PEOPLE OF EDO STATE LET TEST APGA IN EDO STATE D GOOD THINGS HAPPENING IN ANABRRA STATE.VOTE APGA…
    VOTE OSARO ONAIWU…
    VOTE SOLUTION FOR A BETTER EDO…
    : The only thing on earth that carry ugly is problem… When u are in problem u are always ugly…. In fact uglymusheshe….. But when solution come to that problem u look beautiful… In fact u become beauty
    My Good people of Edo state … Take beauty…. We reject ugliness ….

26. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 6:02 pm

if the past governments hv worked d way the APC LEAD ADMINISTRATION worked,mayb dis almost concluded government wont hv had to repairs schs,lights,roads etc bcos they would hv…..in a state like ours wen we r starting from d scratch, we would b of course challenged bt if we preserve we would conquer so VOTE FOR GODWIN

27. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 6:00 pm

u don’t even know what he as done n u re busy waisting ur time bcos of #2000 to sell ur vote for APC u don’t know ur right for information is not obaseki that want to rule is oshiomole k vote wisely don’t sell ur vote k vote solution # vote APGA

28. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Its such a pity that corruption has blinded d eyes of many pple in EDO STATE that they hv failed to c d errors of their ways…..Mr Frank …Rome was not built in a dayu

29. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Declan S Moses……D real question here is wat has pdp done for edo state…..wat has ize iyamu done….i will tell u….he embezzled funds wen he was in government…so he is tested n trusted for stealing bt here is a man who may not hv been tested bt he is well trusted n so also is hes party…so please …..vote for APC….VOTE FOR GODWIN

30. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Country is bad and state is hard ….no man will want to get married to a lady who know nothing about his self …..dy have giving them 2000naira …how will the low life failure youth get job

31. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:46 pm

@ Frank Uka c dis mumu ooooooo….d real question here is who would want to marry u n hu would b proud enough to call u their father wen u r here playing with ur life….u better do 1 meaningful thing wit ur life n VOTE OBASEKI

32. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Who will marry you

33. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 5:40 pm

what is obaseki know for in Edo what has invest in Edo

34. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Hmmm. See jamb question.

35. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:38 pm

@Declan S Moses i jst graduated n im waiting to b called for service

36. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@kingsley im trying o! bt u knw common sense is not common n some pple hv refused to use their brain to think carefully bout wats right for our state

37. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 5:37 pm

where are u working

38. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Izzy give them sense abeg

39. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:33 pm

@FRANK No im not married n neither do i hv kids……@Declan S Moses yes im a graduate n dats y ive already started planning towards my future by ensuring Godwin Obaseki bcos GOVERNOR of Edo State

40. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 5:28 pm

are you a graduate? Izzy

41. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Are you married Izzy or u have kids

42. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Moses pls stop posting unrealistic things on dis page…..no body should b associated with losers so pls y do u want to b….dont waste ur tym ….vote for APC

43. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:59 pm

The people of Edo State check the slogan of Pdp is change the change and that of apc is change, that means the two of them has d same mission to ruin Edo State as a whole so the people of Edo State do you want to be ruin I only want the solution to the poverty so I say We should vote. #Apga

44. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 4:53 pm

sharrap Favour……wat do u knw?….u better stop wasting ur tym n do something dat matters

45. Makava Favour   September 16, 2016 at 4:48 pm

There is APC hardship now you are strongly with broom and criticising cork instead of you to kill and eat to sustain until POI government come November to empower you

46. Iriabije Okhaide Goodluck   September 16, 2016 at 4:46 pm
  47. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Oshey #electGodwinObaseki

48. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 4:43 pm

#electGodwinObaseki

49. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Obaseki for Edo state my people

50. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 4:42 pm
  51. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Obaseki for Governor #ElectGodwinObaseki

52. Adolphina Zazi Idodo   September 16, 2016 at 4:41 pm

#ElectGodwinObaseki

53. Iriabije Okhaide Goodluck   September 16, 2016 at 4:41 pm
  54. Kingsley Obaseki   September 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm

This ApGA has no point. . they just want us to know they exist. We see you. But no thank you. APC all the way.

55. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Vote APC!!!

56. Makava Favour   September 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm

For were obaseki want be governor

57. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:39 pm

What is APGA doing here? Lol putting chicken everywhere mstewww…As if you guys matter

58. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Up APC!!!!

59. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Vote Godwin Obaseki

60. Joseph Lateef   September 16, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Godwin Obaseki no doubt about that

61. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Vote APC!!!

62. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Vote APC!!!

63. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:33 pm
  64. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Declan S Moses change and change the change are one feather flock together don’t b deceived by these criminals

65. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Vote APC!!!

66. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Vote APC!!!

67. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Dont waste ur tym or even ur vote. Y dont u do something that counts n vote obaseki

68. Eguagie Uyiosa Clinton   September 16, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Vote APC!!!

69. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:26 pm
  70. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:26 pm
  71. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:26 pm

if. u vote APC u will continue living in darkness and suffering
    #vote solution
    #vote APGA

72. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm

We don’t need change anymore we need solution to this fake change ..pls vote osaro onaiwo

73. Makava Favour   September 16, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I’m sorry to announce to you that APC don’t have any life line left as the party APC died a natural death PDP /POI all the way

74. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Yes we are tired of PDP N dats y we want to continue with APC

75. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:18 pm
  76. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 4:18 pm
  77. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:18 pm

So my brother vote solution vote osaro onaiwu

78. Benn Emovon   September 16, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Yes oh my brother, we are tired of darkness that the PDP put us in for 10 years of their wasted years. We arent returning to that darkness

79. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Just tell me while i will nt vote OSARO ONAIWU, a man of trust,discipline,nd honesty nd integrity, abeg joor d man is the most important person 4 GOVERNOR 2016,lets join hands together and vote OSARO ONAIWU, lets vote APGA #THE SOLUTION

80. Frank Uka   September 16, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Are you not tired of darkness

81. Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Abeg wetin concern APGA for dis state….join forces with us n dont waste ur vote …..na APC GET AM Oooooo

82. Declan S Moses   September 16, 2016 at 3:29 pm

[9/16, 8:05 AM] Hon Aimufaki: Edo people drink Hero

H= Help
    E= Edo
    R= Remove
    O= Oshiomole
    [9/16, 8:39 AM] Hon. Eseosa. O.: Nah So
    Women Leader
    Edo make we drink am well well
    HERO
    H… Help
    E…Edo..
    R….Remove
    O…Osagie Ize Iyamu

83. Igbinovia Harrison   September 16, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Reject pdp na obaseki

84. Ero Igie Dan   September 16, 2016 at 12:40 pm
  85. Makava Favour   September 16, 2016 at 12:19 pm

IZE-IYAMU IS OUR ONLY CHOICE.

• Izzy Osagie   September 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Ize iyamu is ur choice n not OURS …..OUR choice is GODWIN OBASEKI

• Makava Favour   September 16, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Ize-Iyamu is the choice of the Edo people my take i don’t no why you can’t join the wining train of PDP my advice Izzy Osagie the umbrella is big enough to accommodate you let us join other well meaning Edo people install a man full of vision in Edo

86. Iriabije Okhaide Goodluck   September 16, 2016 at 1:45 am
  87. Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 1:37 am

How will this union not support Oshiomhole ‘Satan stooge after all Oshiomhole is a member of this Union of tailors on which platform he stepped in to contest first as vice president later president of NLC

• Benn Emovon   September 16, 2016 at 11:00 am

Wat u are saying here does not make sense, u should be patriotic enough to know that Oshiomhole das performed creditably well. We should support who is well positioned to carry on with his philosophy, even on a higher scale

• Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Benn Emovon, this is purely your train of thought. If u have benefitted from Oshiomhole and many others have not does not mean your opinion should overule others. You fed from Oshiomhole’s table, we have not, what we need is just development and we have right not to allow his stooge obaseki who he wants to use to perfect his third term bid to come near government House. We also know that allowing Obaseki will be ‘alloota contiua” stealing spree of the Oshiomhole era. This is the simple appeal its not a fight

• Charles Eweka   September 16, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Don’t mind the man. Did he do a referendum to sample the opinions of all the members of that Union? Na today we know all the deception? Do we have Textile mill in Edo state? If we don’t, how relevant is the affirmed & confirmed?? Sorry my mistake. Ok I understand – maybe all those that trade in textiles and make dresses are members of the Union?? Anyhow the man can affirm & confirm as long as he wants that will not change anything for the masses. Vote APC or PDP or APGA. Important is to vote your choice and nobody should vote for anyone because someone told you or intimidated you.

• Benn Emovon   September 16, 2016 at 2:55 pm

I didnt attempt to force my opinion on anyone, I only tried to look at the situation objectively. I do not belong to any party and I havent benefited personally or directly from Oshiomhole government, in fact he doesnt even know that I exist. My concern is the good of the larger society, of the Edo people. The naked truth is that the present government have impacted positively on our state much more than any government since the days of Ogbemudia. Except one is blinded by political vail, the infractructural development occationed by the current govnmt is very clear and transparent for all to see. Obaseki is more placed to continue from where Oshiomhole would stop, because they are intune with each other. I can swear with the life of me that pastor Ize-Iyamu will take us backward to the dark days of money sharing.

• Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Benn Emovon, you gave a very strong defence at least to justify what you rightly believe in, but you soiled the wheel when you refused to leave a clause that Edo people should be allowed to freely decide who governs them as governor. It’s not in your stead to distinguish between the two major contestants the way you just did, in a way to cajole the Edo voters who I believe are now wiser

• Stephen Osezua   September 16, 2016 at 5:06 pm

88. Iriabije Okhaide Goodluck   September 16, 2016 at 12:54 am

Textile Union endorses Obaseki for Governor

The National Union of Textile Garment and Tailoring Workers of Nigeria (NUTGTWN) has endorsed Mr Godwin Obaseki as the next Governor of Edo State to continue with the development strides of Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

General-Secretary of the Union, Comrade Issa Aremu, at the Annual National Education Conference of the union in Benin City, Thursday, said: “I want to say, I want to confirm, I want to reaffirm that Edo is working and Edo has worked.

“National Union of Textile Garment has affirmed, confirmed and reaffirmed continuity in Edo State and we have endorsed the candidature of Godwin Obaseki.”

Aremu said the Textile Workers’ Union aligns itself with President Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘Change begins with me’ but that the Government look at resuscitating the textile factories to provide jobs for the teeming youths.”

On his part, Governor Adams Oshiomhole said Nigeria must continue to hold the PDP responsible for the failures and wastages of the past, saying “we can’t forget about yesterday.”

He said for the Textile industry to return to its past glory, there must be constant electricity for the industries to run, saying “Nigeria’s economy cannot compete for as long as it is generator-driven.”

He said the PDP left the power sector worse than they met it in 1999, adding that although the power sector is in good hands at present, but “the hands is not magical”, as such Nigerians should not expect an improvement in the power sector overnight.

He advised the NLC to unite and work together in the interest of workers and the ordinary Nigerian, saying “The NLC quarrel in Abuja is a luxury. Whether the elections were perfect or not, nothing justifies the little quarrel we have in Abuja.”

He thanked the Tailoring Union for endorsing Obaseki, saying “I want to thank you for endorsing him. He has no choice but to sustain the tradition that he was a part of. Before we increased the minimum wage, he had to go, as chairman of the economic team, to look at the numbers, to look at what we needed to delete, they areas we needed to cut in order to find the revenue to sustain a higher minimum wage.”

Also speaking, the President of National Union of Textile, Garment and Tailoring Workers of Nigeria (NUTGTWN) Comrade John Adaji commended Governor Oshiomhole for the enormous progress he has made in infrastructural development.

He said, “We are proud that the public critical acknowledgement of the enormous progress recorded in Edo under the watchful eyes of Comrade Adams in the development of education, infrastructure, road construction, reconstruction of hospitals and general improvement in the health infrastructure. In particular, we were deeply concerned about human capital development and the welfare of workers.

“His administration has not only continued to pay salaries as and when due but equally the first governor to single-handedly have the minimum wage adjusted to twenty-five thousand naira. We are glad that the Comrade has done well to justify the confidence of Edo people.”

Candidate of the All Progressives Congress who thanked the Textile and Garment Workers for the endorsement said, “I want to assure you that by the grace of God, I will not disappoint you.

“We see Edo as the next haven for the garment industry because we have laid the basis for industrialisation. With gas and electricity available here, we are sure that Edo State will be the headquarters of the garment industry.

“As part of our micro-medium development fund, I am committing today that we will set aside a hundred million naira, not seventy-five and from Monday, I will want to have a meeting with whoever is in charge in the union so that we can commence the process of disbursement.”

89. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 16, 2016 at 12:23 am

96. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 9:31 pm
  97. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 9:31 pm
  98. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 9:31 pm
  99. Lucky Edorodion   September 15, 2016 at 9:26 pm

PDP all the way

100. Olisekeni Udoka   September 15, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Your Father House Have Not Produce A Chairman But Apgag Have Produce A Governor, So Don Look Down On [email protected] Ibrahim Nice

101. Olisekeni Udoka   September 15, 2016 at 8:51 pm

102. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 8:49 pm
  103. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 8:49 pm

which party be APC or PDP they have failed us deceiving people up n down with there lies , our mumu don do my good people of Edo .
    #vote solution
    #vote a better Edo
    #APGA

104. Yakubu Ibrahim Nice   September 15, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Matured parties go dey talk, APGA go still dey stretch head.

105. Yakubu Ibrahim Nice   September 15, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Matured parties go dey talk, APGA go still dey stretch head.

106. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 7:22 pm
  107. Esekhaigbe Micheal Ikhuoria   September 15, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Na poi

108. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:22 pm

APGA is A Party for Youth!!!!

Inclusion of youths into policy formulation is one
    they won’t be part.
    EARL OSARO ONAIWU is passionate and represents
    the interest of the entire Edo Kingdom, both the
    youth, the elders and the aged have always been
    his major wish of concentration. He is a
    philanthropist but one with an innocent heart that
    doesn’t champion a cause to for benefits.

A decision to feed this very young man for the seat
    of gubernatorial will be an enviable decision as
    other states would have wished this very young
    quintessential gentle and honest man is from their
    state to accept same responsibility.
    This long awaited touch light has been beamed on

PDP

112. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm
  113. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 6:15 pm
  114. Benn Emovon   September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm

APGA logos

115. Benn Emovon   September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm

How many of APGA will u post nah. U need to slow down, it is becoming irritating

116. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:11 pm
  117. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 6:11 pm
  118. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:11 pm
  119. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:10 pm
  120. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:10 pm
  121. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:10 pm
  122. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:10 pm
  123. Benn Emovon   September 15, 2016 at 6:09 pm

This is a good try my guy, we rather vote APGA that the thieving Pdp

124. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  125. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  126. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  127. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  128. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  129. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
  130. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  131. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  132. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  133. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  134. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  135. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  136. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 6:06 pm
  137. Benn Emovon   September 15, 2016 at 6:04 pm

The EMM which Ogbemudia heads went ahead couple of weeks later to endorse Obaseki. His earlier comments was only to make Ize-Iyamu happy for a time.

138. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 6:01 pm
  139. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm

APGA has the real and eligible voters
    Vote APGA

140. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm
  141. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:46 pm
  142. Evangelist Igelugbo Sunday   September 15, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Most Of Them Dont Even Have Pvc So Use Ur Conscience, 4 Those Who Have Pvc Vote 4 Godwin Who E Time Reach Obaseki

143. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:44 pm
  144. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:44 pm
  145. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:44 pm
  146. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 5:44 pm
  147. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:37 pm
  148. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:37 pm
  149. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:37 pm
  150. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:37 pm
  151. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 5:36 pm
  152. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:34 pm
  153. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:34 pm
  154. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:34 pm
  155. Thompson Igiebor   September 15, 2016 at 5:27 pm

I wonder oh. Na were Elephants Dey Nia rat and insects for Dey play make all dis Apga ,Apc .Upp clear Road For Might #PDP

156. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:24 pm
  157. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:24 pm
  158. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Vote APGA

159. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm
  160. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 5:22 pm
  161. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:22 pm
  162. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:22 pm
  163. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:22 pm
  164. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:22 pm
  165. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm
  166. Declan S Moses   September 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm

APGA is A Party for Youth!!!!

Inclusion of youths into policy formulation is one
    they won’t be part.
    EARL OSARO ONAIWU is passionate and represents
    the interest of the entire Edo Kingdom, both the
    youth, the elders and the aged have always been
    his major wish of concentration. He is a
    philanthropist but one with an innocent heart that
    doesn’t champion a cause to for benefits.

A decision to feed this very young man for the seat
    of gubernatorial will be an enviable decision as
    other states would have wished this very young
    quintessential gentle and honest man is from their
    state to accept same responsibility.
    This long awaited touch light has been beamed on

168. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm
  169. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm
  170. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm
  171. Osawaru Benjamin   September 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Ize iyamu

172. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

APGA is A Party for Youth!!!!

Inclusion of youths into policy formulation is one
    they won’t be part.
    EARL OSARO ONAIWU is passionate and represents
    the interest of the entire Edo Kingdom, both the
    youth, the elders and the aged have always been
    his major wish of concentration. He is a
    philanthropist but one with an innocent heart that
    doesn’t champion a cause to for benefits.

A decision to feed this very young man for the seat
    of gubernatorial will be an enviable decision as
    other states would have wished this very young
    quintessential gentle and honest man is from their
    state to accept same responsibility.
    This long awaited touch light has been beamed on
    Vote Business Man
    Vote Osaro Onaiwu
    Vote APGA

173. Frank Uka   September 15, 2016 at 5:19 pm
  174. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:17 pm
  175. Osadiaye Eseosa   September 15, 2016 at 5:17 pm

APGA is A Party for Youth!!!!

Inclusion of youths into policy formulation is one
    they won’t be part.
    EARL OSARO ONAIWU is passionate and represents
    the interest of the entire Edo Kingdom, both the
    youth, the elders and the aged have always been
    his major wish of concentration. He is a
    philanthropist but one with an innocent heart that
    doesn’t champion a cause to for benefits.

A decision to feed this very young man for the seat
    of gubernatorial will be an enviable decision as
    other states would have wished this very young
    quintessential gentle and honest man is from their
    state to accept same responsibility.
    This long awaited touch light has been beamed on

@ #Iredia u still Dey sleep

180. Oliver Iredia   September 15, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I fobid fake pastor in my life rule fire

181. Oliver Iredia   September 15, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I fobid fake pastor in my life rule fire

182. Osazday Felix   September 15, 2016 at 3:45 pm

POI stand still for all of them will soon be under you and beg for forgiveness.

183. Gladys Ewah   September 15, 2016 at 1:00 pm

pol

184. Engnr Monday Ehimare   September 15, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Godwin Obaseki for governor by God’s grace

185. Ibizugbe Ben   September 15, 2016 at 12:05 pm

POI

186. Kelly Agbonavbare   September 15, 2016 at 11:55 am

Poi

187. King Onoriode   September 15, 2016 at 11:47 am

Pastor Eze

188. Austine Oseojie Aigbokhan   September 15, 2016 at 11:35 am

Pst osagie ize iyamu should be our Governor

189. Samuel Usabor   September 15, 2016 at 11:31 am

Ize-Iyamu is by far d better choice 2 lead Edo State.

190. Omajuwa Samson Nesiangho   September 15, 2016 at 11:18 am

Poi all d way

191. Yakubu Ibrahim Nice   September 15, 2016 at 10:07 am

Considering the development in Edo state by Comr Oshio/APC, POI can not win his polling unit.

• Stephen Osezua   September 15, 2016 at 11:08 am

Further considering the fact that Oshiomhole and APC did not do any single ldevelopment, not one meaningful thing, in my area and indeed the whole of Esanland, APC or Obaseki will not get one single vote in any polling booth here and Esan as a whole. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AND SO IT IS.

• Yakubu Ibrahim Nice   September 15, 2016 at 11:11 am

Even if PDP will win any Unit in Esan is only Uromi.

• Stephen Osezua   September 15, 2016 at 11:16 am

You don’t seem to know anything . No sane Esan man or woman or young adult can vote for APC or Oshiomhole stooge called Obaseki, for reasons they already know and you may be etsako man wants Oshiomhole to go for a third term through Obaseki. Well, lets watch and see

192. Osarodion Obakpee   September 15, 2016 at 9:53 am

POI

193. Austine Ekhaesomhi   September 15, 2016 at 9:37 am

Obaseki all the way

194. Mami Okojie   September 15, 2016 at 7:57 am

Ize-Iyamu

195. Bright Leo Idehen   September 15, 2016 at 6:37 am

POI, POI. after POI is POI. someone should tell oshio to clean that chair of authority in Edo for POI not to get stained.

196. Jonathan Kelly Amenaghawon   September 15, 2016 at 6:16 am

G.O

197. Godfrey Gardoh   September 15, 2016 at 5:43 am

Go

198. Moze Ikhumhetse   September 15, 2016 at 4:45 am

POI all d way

199. Tunde Omoluwabi   September 15, 2016 at 3:16 am

Godwin

200. Victor Jimoh   September 15, 2016 at 2:54 am

Enough of deceits & propaganda been the hallmark of oshomhole’s administration….. POI all d way….

201. Ibizugbe Ben   September 15, 2016 at 2:46 am

Poi go PDP

202. Odoruyi Terry Evans   September 15, 2016 at 2:45 am

POI

203. DjPc Naija   September 15, 2016 at 2:40 am

GO

204. Prince Anthony Edebe   September 15, 2016 at 2:29 am

NAGODWIN OOOOOO!!!!!

205. Augustine Puff-daddy   September 15, 2016 at 1:53 am

mark my word,PDP will take over edo state,

206. Precoius Alleh   September 15, 2016 at 1:44 am

Pastor Iyanu

207. Thompson Igiebor   September 15, 2016 at 1:38 am

POI

208. Yakubu Ibrahim Nice   September 15, 2016 at 1:37 am

GO

209. Stephen Osezua   September 15, 2016 at 1:27 am

POI will win landslidely. He is the people’s choice. On POI we stand. He is the better candidate. Vote PDP september 28th. The day of decision

210. Imuetinyan M Ogierhiakhi   September 15, 2016 at 1:26 am

Poi d surest of them all

211. Enodiana Osas Ignatius   September 15, 2016 at 1:22 am

POI IZE IYAMU

212. Edo State   September 15, 2016 at 1:14 am

The government of Heaven has Chosen. Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo State.

213. Unity Osa Aighobahi   September 15, 2016 at 1:07 am

the great Obaseki and great vision and ideas, up APC

224. Obiabo Ekoja   September 14, 2016 at 11:30 pm

POI

225. PastorAustin Imarhiagbe   September 14, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Poi

226. Akugbe Larry Jesuorobo   September 14, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki Go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go win win win win win

227. Abdulrazak Mubarak Enesi   September 14, 2016 at 10:34 pm

POI ofcourse, PDP all the way!

228. Usoh Osazee   September 14, 2016 at 10:28 pm

POI

229. Esther Ibe   September 14, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Vote Wisely Vote POI

230. Godwin Gold   September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Pastor Ize-Iyamu is the right choice

231. Ibizugbe Ben   September 14, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Edo people need Pastor Osgie lze-lyamu.

232. Paul Osas   September 14, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Pastor Ize Iyamu

246. Obaide Odion Daniel   September 14, 2016 at 8:35 pm

na Go

247. Desmond Asemokhai   September 14, 2016 at 8:29 pm

It’s GO

248. Flinestone Otoghile   September 14, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Godwin has vision and d knowledge, what will need is not a plotrician. But an idealist and the man with a good heart, gOdwin is the man

249. Pius Ben-Amo   September 14, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Godwin

250. Peter Udo   September 14, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Ize-Iyamu is a product of Lucky Igbinedion. He was part of those that killed d state. I am convinced that he will not b different from his master. And Godwin Obaseki is a product of Adams Oshionhole. Governor Adams has brought development to our dear state and now am proud to say am from Edo state. So Godwin being d engine room of Oshio’s success. Am convinced that he is a better and best choice to continue from where Oshiomhole will end by November.

• Victor Jimoh   September 15, 2016 at 2:51 am

Your analysis just shown how reversed your brain is!

251. Oguare Ekhale   September 14, 2016 at 8:19 pm

GODWIN OBASEKI

258. Asia Patrick   September 14, 2016 at 7:39 pm

DEM DE. Ask. DAT one? Ize-iyamu all the way

259. Prince Kelly David   September 14, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Obaseki

260. Macheal Felix Prince   September 14, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Good—talk

261. Godwin Osaro Moses   September 14, 2016 at 7:29 pm